What exactly can Speaker Skills’ training and coaching help me with?
We will help with a wide range of public speaking skills including:
- overcoming fears of public speaking
- fine tuning and polishing presentations
- becoming professional keynote speakers
- becoming dynamic workshop and seminar leaders
- becoming effective facilitators and teachers
- excelling at persuasive speaking
You will be able to use your Speaker Skills training and coaching to help you:
- make dynamic sales and corporate presentations
- use PowerPoint presentations correctly and vibrantly
- conduct professional interviews
- debate capably
- make excellent award acceptance speeches
- conduct confident media & press interviews
- excel in impromptu speaking
- banish any social phobias
- remove speech impediments
- reduce strong accents
How do you structure your training and coaching?
We will develop a customized program tailored to your specific issues and needs, working with you on developing powerful voice dynamics, professional platform mechanics, an outstanding presentational style and much more. After taking this program, you’ll immediately begin to reap the benefits of these skills in all areas of your professional and personal life through improved communication.
I’m a business professional and I need to address and make presentations to my colleagues and other senior executives. But I hate speaking in public! I’ve heard about your ‘transformational experience’. How can you help me?
You are not alone in this—we hear this all the time. In fact, about 85% of our clients said exactly the same thing when they contacted us. A fear of public speaking is actually a lot more common than you might think.
Help, though, is at hand: We proudly boast a 99% success rate in turning our clients into accomplished, confident and excellent public speakers and presenters. We have helped thousands of speakers go from terrified to confident – and from flat to fabulous. That’s the ‘transformational experience’.