Fine Tune and Polish
Become a Polished
Overcome Your Fear of
Speaker Skills Institute has been expertly transforming clients from FEARFUL to FEARLESS and FLAT to FABULOUS, CONFIDENT professional level speakers since 1990.
Our clients include Keynote Speakers, Workshop and Seminar Leaders for Sales, Corporate, Real Estate, Professional Power Point Presenters, Doctors, Dentists, Professors, Lawyers, CEO's, Finance, Teachers, Computer IT, Media, Government Officials and Politicians.
We proudly boast a 99% success rate in enabling clients to overcome their fears of public speaking. Here are some excerpts from our client's reviews.
"Bette is one of the best in the business."
Cathleen Fillmore – www.speakersgold.com
"Betty Elly took my skill in public speaking to a whole new level."
President & C.E.O. Taco Bell
"I truly enjoyed taking the Speaker Skills course. I found it to be informative at many different levels..."
Executive President, Titans International Inc.
"I had wanted to tell you how much you helped me!"
Sarah Chana Radcliffe, M.Ed., C. Psych. Assoc., Professional Speaker and author of "Raise Your Kids without Raising Your Voice"
"Speaker Skills is a great place to learn the skills and strategies for excellence in public speaking."
J. Fuchs, Ryerson student, Radio & Television Arts
See complete testimonials here.
YOUR VOICE COACH AND SPEAKER TRAINER
About Betty Elly
Bette Klimitz B.A.Hon., B.Ed., M.Ed. is the Founder of Speaker Skills and a pioneer in her field as a Presentations and Executive Voice Coach. She is currently in her 28th year of coaching clients in all aspects of professional public speaking. Some of Betty's qualifications include:
- Member of The Canadian Association of Professional Speakers
- Member of The Canadian Society of Training and Development
- Master of Education in Adult Education, Community Development and Counselling Psychology, University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Education in Dramatic Arts, University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Education in English Literature, Visual Arts and Co-Operative Education, University of Toronto
- Honours Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dramatic Arts and English, York University
- Author of “Warm Up Program For Professional Public Speaking Customized In 8 Steps”
- Author of “8 Steps To Public Speaking Excellence”
- Author of screenplays, television segments, and newspaper columns
- Lecturer (Public Speaking), University of Toronto
- Teacher of Theatre Arts and English through the Toronto and North York Boards of Education
- Singer and Vocalist
- Voice-over artist for radio and television
- Public Speaking judge for Speaker's Spotlight and other public speaking competitions in Toronto
- Certified Virtual Presenter (see her profile by clicking on the badge below)